Careers at Eastern Renault
Eastern Renault provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please complete the Enquiry Form and we will contact you shortly.
Sales Consultant - European Brand
This European brand provides our customers with high performing vehicles designed to thrill and inspire. Based in Croydon, we have delivered high-quality products and service to the Eastern suburbs for over 10 years.
We are now seeking to engage energetic, driven and proven sales professionals to support the expansion of the European brand and the team. As the successful candidate, you will have a strong focus on customer service and sales execution.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Achieve monthly sales targets of products
- Deliver high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the product, market and customer needs
- Execute principles of the sales process with all prospective customers
- Execute best practice lead management
- Focus on continuous learning and improvement
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Experience in a customer service, sales or business development environment
- Experience in an automotive environment preferred
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Ability to influence while building positive relationships in a professional environment
- Strong commercial and business acumen, with a focus on achieving targets
- Demonstrate IT experience, with ability to use Microsoft and other IT platforms
- Excellent organisational skills and 'can-do' attitude
- Current Australian driver's license essential
Experience in a target driven environment would be advantageous, while all applicants must be professional in manner and well presented at all times. We provide successful candidates with training opportunities, competitive remuneration structures and benefits within a progressive and passionate automotive environment.